It is now possible to officially join the BIM Forum Brazil!
To associate your company, association, public agency, autarchy, institute or any other legal entity to BFB, and start enjoying the benefits, follow the steps below:
1) Read the BIM Forum Brasil bylaws and make sure you are in agreement with the purposes of the BFB, and the duties and rights of its members;
2) Choose the member category , according to the benefits and value of the annuity most appropriate for your entity;
3) Choose the collegiate that is closest to your interests related to BIM;
5) Read, complete and sign the contract;
6) Generate a signed PDF version (save to PDF with digitalized signature, scan text with signature or sign PDF version with digital certificate);
7) Upload here (or by clicking the button below) the BFB association contract signed with your entity's social contract or other document that proves the condition of legal guardian of the associate entity of the one who signed the contract.
8) Wait for contact from the representative of BIM Fórum Brasil, confirming that your proposal of association was approved by the BFB Board of Directors and with instructions for depositing annuity / installment ;
9) After setting up the deposit, your entity will officially be a member of BIM Fórum Brasil, appearing on the members page and receiving the benefits of the category in which you joined.
In Brazil, Oracle's Engineering and Construction business unit operates both directly and through its network of specialized partners, supporting professionals and organizations to plan, build and operate critical assets. We have a set of technology applications that support needs throughout the entire life cycle of projects in a modular and integrated way, bringing to light an opportunity for improvement, both in quality, productivity, profitability and risk mitigation. Broadly speaking, these technologies are represented by three main fronts:
For information management (documents, BIM models, communications and other engineering workflow processes), collaboration and control of construction projects (digital control of processes from private bidding, management of engineering deliverables, construction management and control of changes, measurements, contracts, costs and project insights)
For all dynamics from planning, prioritization of demands, scheduling and management of projects and portfolios, with powerful resource management capabilities, risk analysis and business process automation.
Increases efficiency and control in managing construction payments through a collaborative subcontractor billing and payment software system. The cloud solution, which has been used in projects totaling more than R$1 trillion in value, simplifies and automates processes to speed up payment, reduce risks and improve cash flow.
Oracle Aconex is a cloud-based CDE that connects project teams, increases adoption and data sharing, and tracks all activities present in the project. One of its strongest points is its ease of configuration, providing control and visibility of processes with unalterable traceability of actions carried out by users.
In November 2021, Oracle Aconex received the BSI Kitemark seal in the BIM Software segment. This certification proves the tool's alignment with ISO 19650 requests considering features, adoption, user support, development practices and organizational resilience.
In addition to ISO 19650, this seal also configures the applicability of the platform with other specifications such as BS 1192-4, PAS 1192-6 and DIN SPEC 93191.