It is now possible to officially join the BIM Forum Brazil!
To associate your company, association, public agency, autarchy, institute or any other legal entity to BFB, and start enjoying the benefits, follow the steps below:
1) Read the BIM Forum Brasil bylaws and make sure you are in agreement with the purposes of the BFB, and the duties and rights of its members;
2) Choose the member category , according to the benefits and value of the annuity most appropriate for your entity;
3) Choose the collegiate that is closest to your interests related to BIM;
4) Download the BFB association contract, available here;
5) Read, complete and sign the contract;
6) Generate a signed PDF version (save to PDF with digitalized signature, scan text with signature or sign PDF version with digital certificate);
7) Upload here (or by clicking the button below) the BFB association contract signed with your entity's social contract or other document that proves the condition of legal guardian of the associate entity of the one who signed the contract.
8) Wait for contact from the representative of BIM Fórum Brasil, confirming that your proposal of association was approved by the BFB Board of Directors and with instructions for depositing annuity / installment ;
9) After setting up the deposit, your entity will officially be a member of BIM Fórum Brasil, appearing on the members page and receiving the benefits of the category in which you joined.
A Amanco Wavin já tem disponível mais de 10 bibliotecas BIM dos seus produtos, com soluções para água quente e fria, esgoto, gás, combate a incêndio, captação de água pluvial (QuickStream) entre outras, que já ultrapassam os 30.000 downloads.